R+L Carriers Exceeding Expectations
Great History and the R+L Brand
In 1965, Ralph L. "Larry" Roberts Sr. was a mere teenager with aspirations of owning his own business. His dream became a reality with the purchase of a single truck used to haul furniture. The business grew with the purchase of intrastate and interstate authority laying down the foundation for the company now known as R+L CARRIERS, INC.
R+L CARRIERS has grown from one truck to a fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers. Family-owned and operated, R+L CARRIERS is dedicated to providing superior customer service by anticipating their customers' needs and responding to their expectations. This dedication to service has been the driving force behind the company's growth and continued success.
- 99.6% Exception Free Delivery
- 98% On-Time Service Performance
- 85% Liftgate Capability Nationwide
- Appointment Setting
- In-Cab Scanning Technology Providing:
- Faster Invoice Processing
- Real Time Shipment Tracing
- Instant Notification
- Quicker Pars clearance for Canadian Shipments
- Viewing Actual Delivery Receipts within Minutes of Delivery
- Continues to invest over $50M per year in one of the most extensive transportation networks in the industry
- Has outpaced the industry growth average over the past 10 years
- Dedicates millions of dollars in technology to provide our customers with the most up-to-date solutions in the industry
- A leader in operating performance over the past 40 years
- Over 140 service centers nationwide
- Fleet of over 13,000 tractors and trailers
- Average equipment age of 4 years or better
- Over 10,000 employees dedicated to meeting your transportation needs
It's not just transportation...
it's peace of mind.